SOY CANDLE CARE TIPS:
- Your first time lighting your candle, burn for at least 2-3 hours.
- LET WAX POOL!!! When burnt, allow the top layer to become a fragrance pool of wax and you’ll get the boldest smell.
- Place candles on flat, flam retardant surfaces, away from drafts, children, pets, etc,.
- Trim wick before each light!! If Not, Flame becomes dangerously large and will start sooting which produces black smoke.
- Once reached about 1/2” of wax remaining STOP BURNING!!!
- NEVER LEAVE UNATTENDED!!