"FALL WAX MELTS"
1331 CANDLES, LLC

"FALL WAX MELTS"

Regular price $5.00 $0.00 Unit price per
Our Wax Melts are basically wickless candles. Maybe you have children or pets, and the marvelous warm light of candles might not be practical or safe...well that's when our wax melts come in. Just put a wax cube (or two) into your warmer and the cube melts releasing your favorite scent into the air with in 15-20 minutes.

SOY CANDLE CARE TIPS:

  1. Your first time lighting your candle, burn for at least 2-3 hours.
  2. LET WAX POOL!!! When burnt, allow the top layer to become a fragrance pool of wax and you’ll get the boldest smell.
  3. Place candles on flat, flam retardant surfaces, away from drafts, children, pets, etc,.
  4. Trim wick before each light!! If Not, Flame becomes dangerously large and will start sooting which produces black smoke.
  5. Once reached about 1/2” of wax remaining STOP BURNING!!!
  6. NEVER LEAVE UNATTENDED!!

Share this Product


x