Our “Pomegranate Cider” candle is a juicy twist on a traditional cider fragrance. Top notes of bright lemon peel as it gives away to the heart of pomegranate, with cranberry and red currant supporting the delightfully tart character of this fragrance. Hints of spice and apple cider in the base to ground the familiar.
SOY CANDLE CARE TIPS:
- Your first time lighting your candle, burn for at least 2-3 hours.
- LET WAX POOL!!! When burnt, allow the top layer to become a fragrance pool of wax and you’ll get the boldest smell.
- Place candles on flat, flam retardant surfaces, away from drafts, children, pets, etc,.
- Trim wick before each light!! If Not, Flame becomes dangerously large and will start sooting which produces black smoke.
- Once reached about 1/2” of wax remaining STOP BURNING!!!
- NEVER LEAVE UNATTENDED!!